Have your fundraising and marketing efforts stalled? Are your emails not converting subscribers into donors? Is your social media content not hitting the mark? Is your website not mobilizing people to take action?
Bottom line: Is your organization’s marketing helping or hindering your fundraising efforts?
If the latter, then your organization needs to take action. Fast.
There’s good news: My Marketing Kickstart is for you! I can help you
- Energize your website content to connect and encourage users to take action
- Revitalize your online digital presence
- Upgrade your email marketing and
- Increase the efficacy of your fundraising and marketing collateral.
Let a fresh set of eyes see what’s working for you and analyze and improve what isn’t. I’ll provide you with new ideas and strategies for you to easily implement. I’ll breathe new life into your marketing strategy and make sure your content is engaging, building relationships and ultimately raising more money for your organization.
I. Email Marketing Upgrade
Do you want to double your click thru rates? Mobilize more subscribers to take action? Convert more subscribers into donors?
Together we can boost your email fundraising and marketing efforts by reviewing your…
- Onboarding process: Are you using best practices to encourage new signups via your website? It matters if you want to grow your list!
- Welcome emails: Let’s make sure a subscriber’s first interaction with your organization is full of gratitude! Then use subsequent emails to build the relationship.
- Layout and content: I’ll review your current emails, suggest design improvements to the look of your emails and upgrade your content strategy.
- Data: I’ll analyze your email data to see what’s working and what isn’t.
I will craft a custom strategy from this audit which will rapidly improve your email fundraising and marketing.
II. Social Media Spark
Social media provides your organization with platforms to post content which reaches your target audience, connects with them and mobilizes them to action. But you can’t start a fire without a spark.
To spark your social media efforts, I’ll conduct a review and then craft a custom strategy with a roadmap to success.
- Platforms: Are you using the right ones? What opportunities are available to take advantage of?
- Content: I’ll evaluate your current content plan, use data to analyze whether your content is engaging your followers and provide you with new ways to connect.
- Blog: Content review to demonstrate your nonprofit’s expertise and individuality and suggest ways to attract more eyeballs.
- Video: How to use it effectively and appropriately to stay in touch with followers.
III. Website Boost
Your website is your window to the world. Is it keeping people’s attention? Does each page have a call to action? Are people taking action such as subscribing to your enewsletter, signing up to volunteer, registering for events or donating?
My website boost reviews the following areas:
- Layout: Did you know that 50% of people visit websites via their phone? Is your site easy for users to navigate and engage with? Is your mobile site helping or hindering users in their efforts to connect?
- Forms: Analysis of landing pages, subscription forms (e.g. newsletter, volunteering) and online donation form. Are they converting? Can we ratchet up your conversion rate?
- Content: Is the content doing its job- read and react? Are you using the rule of KISS (keep it simple and short!)? Let’s figure out which pages need work.
- Data: Google Analytics tells a story about how people use your site. I’ll analyze the relevant data points and use that to help improve the overall site experience.
IV. Communications Check-up
How are you currently communicating with donors, supporters, cheerleaders and followers? I’ll provide suggestions for improvements and new ideas you can test and implement.
- Online and offline marketing materials: Review, analysis and suggested upgrades for annual reports, welcome emails, fundraising letters and more
- Communications: Are you missing out on chances to place articles, interviews or op-eds in various media outlets? How can you reach a wider audience, educate them and mobilize them to join your cause?
- Gratitude audit: Are you thanking your donors properly? Making them feel good about how they’re helping their community? Don’t unintentionally lose donors. Let’s evaluate and improve!
Guiding Your Roadmap To Success
You’ve chosen a package above. We’ve worked together and helped you analyze your current position. We’ve given you new strategies to improve your marketing efforts. You’re going to implement and use the ideas as part of your overall fundraising and marketing success.
As you move forward…
- Would you like someone to review your posts/materials and offer some straight-up feedback and advice?
- Are you interested in learning how to use new tools and platforms?
- Not sure how to conduct media outreach?
P.S. OK, Ephraim is the operator but at least you won’t have to be transferred to 15 people before speaking to him!