Have your marketing efforts stalled? Is your social media content not hitting the mark? Is your website not converting users? Are your emails not being opened?
Bottom line: Is your organization’s marketing apparatus helping or hindering your fundraising efforts?
If the latter, then your organization needs to take action. Fast. You need to:
- Improve your website content
- Enhance your online digital presence
- Upgrade your email marketing apparatus and
- Increase the efficacy of your marketing and fundraising collateral.
There’s good news: Our Marketing Kickstart is for you!
Let a fresh set of eyes see what’s working, analyze and improve what isn’t and provide you with new ideas and strategies you can implement. We’ll breathe new life into your marketing strategy and make sure your content is engaging, building relationships and helping your organization raise more money.
I. Email Marketing Upgrade
Do you want to double your click thru rates? Looking to mobilize more subscribers to take action? Want to convert more subscribers into donors? Hitting those goals requires a review of your…
- Website: Let’s build your list and encourage new subscribers to sign up! Where is the signup form on your site and how you’re asking people to sign up? It matters!
- Layout and content: We’ll review your plan and current content, suggest design improvements to the look of your emails and upgrade your content strategy.
- Welcome email: Let’s make sure a subscriber’s first interaction with your organization is full of gratitude!
- A/B testing and segmentation: Using data to see what works and what doesn’t, testing to improve open and click thru rates.
II. Social Media Spark
Let’s find out if your content is reaching your target audience and if it’s mobilizing them to action. Includes
- Platforms: Are you using the right ones? What opportunities are out there?
- Content: Evaluation and ideas for how to reach your target audience.
- Blog: Content review (demonstrate expertise!) and ways to attract more eyeballs.
- Video: How to use it effectively to stay in touch with followers.
III. Website Boost
Your website is your window to the world. Is it keeping people’s attention? Does each page have a call to action? Are people taking action such as subscribing to your enewsletter, signing up to volunteer or donating? Includes
- Layout: Should they stay or should they go? Easy for users to navigate and use your site, mobile responsiveness (because 50% of people are visiting your site from their phones!)
- Forms: Analysis of landing pages, subscription forms (e.g. newsletter, volunteering) and online donation form. Are they converting and if not, how can we ratchet up your conversion rate?
- Content: Is the content doing its job- read and react? Are you using the rule of KISS (keep it simple and short!) and utilizing headings and bulleted lists? Let’s figure out which pages need work. Test and implement new ideas to keep eyeballs glued to your site!
IV. Communications Check-up
How are you currently communicating with donors, supporters, cheerleaders and followers? We’ll provide suggestions for improvements and new ideas you can test and implement. Includes
- Online and offline marketing materials: Review, analysis and suggested upgrades for annual reports, welcome emails, fundraising letters and more
- Communications: Are you missing out on chances to place articles, interviews or op-eds? How can you reach a wider audience, educate them and mobilize them to join your cause?
- Gratitude audit: Are you thanking your donors properly? Making them feel good about how they’re helping their community? Or are you busy talking about “we we we” and losing your donors? Let’s evaluate and improve!
Guiding Your Roadmap To Success
You’ve chosen a package above. We’ve worked together and helped you analyze your current position. We’ve given you new strategies to improve your marketing efforts. You’re going to implement and use the ideas as part of your overall fundraising success.
As you move forward…
- Would you like someone to review your posts/materials and offer some straight-up feedback and advice?
- Are you interested in learning how to use new tools and platforms?
- Not sure how to conduct media outreach?
P.S. OK, our founder is the operator but at least you won’t have to be transferred to 15 people before speaking to him!