Have your fundraising and marketing efforts stalled? Are your emails not converting subscribers into donors? Is your social media content not hitting the mark? Is your website not mobilizing people to take action?
Bottom line: Is your organization’s marketing apparatus helping or hindering your fundraising efforts?
If the latter, then your organization needs to take action. Fast. You need to:
- Improve your website content
- Enhance your online digital presence
- Upgrade your email marketing and
- Increase the efficacy of your fundraising and marketing collateral.
There’s good news: My Marketing Kickstart is for you!
Let a fresh set of eyes see what’s working, analyze and improve what isn’t and provide you with new ideas and strategies you can implement. I’ll breathe new life into your marketing strategy and make sure your content is engaging, building relationships and helping your organization raise more money.
I. Email Marketing Upgrade
Do you want to double your click thru rates? Mobilize more subscribers to take action? Convert more subscribers into donors?
I’ll help you boost your email fundraising and marketing efforts by first reviewing your…
- Onboarding process: Are you using best practices to encourage new signups via your website? It matters if you want to grow your list!
- Welcome emails: Let’s make sure a subscriber’s first interaction with your organization is full of gratitude! Then use subsequent emails to build the relationship.
- Layout and content: I’ll review your current emails, suggest design improvements to the look of your emails and upgrade your content strategy.
- Data: I’ll analyze your email data to see what’s working and what isn’t.
The information from the above audit will be used to craft a custom strategy which will improve your email fundraising and marketing.
II. Social Media Spark
Social media provides your organization with platforms to post content which reaches your target audience, connects with them and mobilizes them to action.
To spark your social media efforts, I’ll conduct a review and then craft a custom strategy with a roadmap to success. That includes looking at:
- Platforms: Are you using the right ones? What opportunities are out there?
- Content: I’ll evaluate your current content plan, use data to analyze whether your content is engaging your followers and providing you with ideas of new ways to use content to connect.
- Blog: Content review (demonstrate expertise!) and suggest ways to attract more eyeballs.
- Video: How to use it effectively to stay in touch with followers.
III. Website Boost
Your website is your window to the world. Is it keeping people’s attention? Does each page have a call to action? Are people taking action such as subscribing to your enewsletter, signing up to volunteer, registering for events or donating?
My website boost reviews the following areas:
- Layout: Is your site easy for users to navigate and use your site? Is your mobile site helping or hindering users in their efforts to connect (because 50% of people are visiting your site from their phones!)?
- Forms: Analysis of landing pages, subscription forms (e.g. newsletter, volunteering) and online donation form. Are they converting and if not, how can we ratchet up your conversion rate?
- Content: Is the content doing its job- read and react? Are you using the rule of KISS (keep it simple and short!) and utilizing headings and bulleted lists? Let’s figure out which pages need work. Test and implement new ideas to keep eyeballs glued to your site!
- Data: Google Analytics tells a story about how people use your site. I’ll analyze the relevant data points and use that to help improve the overall site experience.
IV. Communications Check-up
How are you currently communicating with donors, supporters, cheerleaders and followers? I’ll provide suggestions for improvements and new ideas you can test and implement. Includes
- Online and offline marketing materials: Review, analysis and suggested upgrades for annual reports, welcome emails, fundraising letters and more
- Communications: Are you missing out on chances to place articles, interviews or op-eds in various media outlets? How can you reach a wider audience, educate them and mobilize them to join your cause?
- Gratitude audit: Are you thanking your donors properly? Making them feel good about how they’re helping their community? Or are you busy talking about “we we we” and losing your donors? Let’s evaluate and improve!
Guiding Your Roadmap To Success
You’ve chosen a package above. We’ve worked together and helped you analyze your current position. We’ve given you new strategies to improve your marketing efforts. You’re going to implement and use the ideas as part of your overall fundraising and marketing success.
As you move forward…
- Would you like someone to review your posts/materials and offer some straight-up feedback and advice?
- Are you interested in learning how to use new tools and platforms?
- Not sure how to conduct media outreach?
P.S. OK, Ephraim is the operator but at least you won’t have to be transferred to 15 people before speaking to him!