Branding & Marketing
1832 was hired to manage from start to finish the rebranding of 4U Gifts- online and offline- and provide them with a comprehensive marketing strategy to increase sales. This includes:
- Branding: Complete overhaul of the brand including: new logo, new tagline, new printed collateral, new website
- Marketing: Built a comprehensive marketing and social media strategy. Conducted competitive landscape analysis, SEO audit, review of past material and campaigns, conducting surveys. Strategy includes ideas to implement in both short and long term- for both in store and online traffic
- Website: Complete overhaul of current ecommerce website- design, content and new features
- Printed collateral: Worked with graphic designer to produce new logo, business card, exchange card, invitation insert, shopping bags and more
- Vendors: 1832 found and solicited proposals from printers and shopping bag manufacturers, conducted contract negotiations
- Data usage:Thorough review and analysis of all current data, including Analytics and sales data (both online and in store). Working with 4U team to use the data they have available to boost sales and revenue
- Implementation:1832 is teaching 4U staff to utilize the current and new tools added to their marketing and data mix, so they can implement the overall strategy
CLIENT: 4U Gifts
MISSION: Since its establishment in 1987, 4U Gifts provides exclusive gifts for its clientele while creating a family friendly atmosphere where everyone feels welcome and is able to find what they want and need.
TYPE: Physical store + ecommerce site
LOCATION: Jerusalem. Ecommerce site includes Israel’s first and most exclusive wedding registry, used by couples all over Israel to create registries and by people around the world to buy presents
WORK WITH: Closely work with 4U’s owner, Sarah Weinstein but also with 4U staff, web development team, graphic designer, printing companies
The client said about working with us:
Ephraim is a pleasure to work with. His persistence and follow thru is great. 1832’s work helping us rebrand, making better use of data and composing a comprehensive marketing strategy will allow our 31 year old business to move forward and grow. 1832 managed the project from beginning to end and I’m very appreciative of their efforts and dedication.