What’s with the name 1832?
So what does Jacksonville have to do with fundraising and marketing?
When it comes to storytelling, I want to start at the very beginning of your organization and review everything that has happened until now. All the data, activities and materials produced will help me understand who you are and then work together to determine where you want to take your nonprofit in the future. It all comes down to finding your Jacksonville.
Who do you work with?
What services do you provide?
- Audit and strategy: I craft custom strategies, specifically for: Website, social media, email, content and video. The goal is to make sure each platform is boosting your overall fundraising and marketing efforts.
- Training: I can train your staff to utilize the various digital platforms at your disposal. This can include how to use the platform, what data and metrics to be following, how to test and see what is and isn’t working and more.
- Project management: I manage small and large projects that your organization does not have the time or peoplepower to manage. For example, building a new website? Need someone to solicit proposals, work on contracts, set a timeline, work with the web development company and make sure the project is completed on time and to your satisfaction? That would be me.
What's the process you use when working with clients?
Once that strategy has been approved by you, I offer you two possibilities:
- I can manage all the necessary components and implement the ongoing strategy
- I can teach your organization’s staff how to use the tools and platforms necessary to carry out the overall strategy. I’ll stay in contact to provide tips, advice and answer questions.
Our nonprofit needs to raise money. Do you have a million dollars to donate?
Our organization needs to upgrade our marketing capabilities. We were told that posting Facebook ads will generate immediate sales and boost revenue. What would be the ROI of that advice?
Sometimes you just need to tweak your current marketing apparatus and sometimes you need to redo the branding, messaging and more. I can help with all your online and offline fundraising and marketing needs- be in touch!
Would you be open to speaking engagements or authoring posts/articles for our publication?
What if I have an infrequently asked question?
LFAQ (Least Frequently Asked Question)
What are you an influencer of on Klout?
I have no idea how “Hamas” and “hunger” ended up on this list. Also, Klout wasn’t indicative of anything. But it was fun while it lasted. Like Yo. Ello. And Google Plus. And all the other 50,000 social media apps that didn’t quite make it.
Just because it’s “the latest and greatest” app or platform and of course “everyone is joining” (remember Secret?) doesn’t mean your organization has to be there. Where’s your target audience? Answer that and then you’ll know which platforms you must be on and which ones you can pass up.
P.S. There was also this: