Instagram and Fundraising Strategy
1832 advised the Israel Lemonade Fund team about ways to upgrade their year-end fundraising campaign, increase retention and donations. Additionally, 1832 crafted a custom Instagram strategy for the organization to upgrade their fundraising and marketing efforts. This included:
- Best practices: Outlining best practices for posting engaging content on Instagram, how to measure success, how to use the platform to help overall fundraising efforts
- Content: Content strategy involving usage of a content calendar; creating a content bank for future use; list of who to follow and engage; content ideas that engage the audience and mobilize them to take action including usage of video, hashtags, user generated content, content related to their mission and “off-brand” content
- Stories: How to use Stories daily to consistently connect with followers; how to use the various tools Stories offers to create a two-way conversation with followers
- Storytelling: How to collect stories from beneficiaries, donors and volunteers and use them as part of the overall strategy
- Teamwork: Outlining which staff members are responsible for helping out with the content and strategy
PARTNER: Israel Lemonade Fund
MISSION: Israel Lemonade Fund provides immediate, direct financial assistance to newly diagnosed breast cancer patients so they can focus on recovery.
WORK WITH: The entire team, including the Founder, Program Outreach Project Coordinator and Social Media Director.
The client said about working with us:
1832 Communications and Ephraim Gopin personally has a lot to offer nonprofit organizations. The Israel Lemonade Fund benefitted from Ephraim’s expertise and advice in social media and fundraising campaigns. He has both a broad overview and an ethical outlook when it comes to helping charities reach their goals. He is a good listener, too. He takes the time to understand the particular aspirations of an organization and helps craft strategies for reaching them. We recommend Ephraim and 1832 Communications highly.